- 1. Work plan
- 2. Cost involved
- 3. Team requirements
- 4. Hardware-software requirements
- 5. Supporting documents and
- 6. The approval.
- Assess the different options to achieve the objectives
- Develop technical specifications for the project
- Build a sitemap to show the flow of the site
- Detailed Proposal
- Contract and deposit taken
- Timeframe: 3 Business Days.
- Site design with templates
- Functional prototypes or storyboards
- Organisation / sitemap finalised
- Assignment of responsibilities and finalisation of development timeframe
- Timeframe: 1 to 2 weeks
At this point, with the site now in Beta, along with the project and development team, we will ask some of your staff to test the site also to uncover any further bugs. This means putting the site through its paces and checking it against the test cases. Any bugs that are uncovered are sent back to the technical team for fixing and further testing. The site is graduated to Alpha status and testing is done again. If no further bugs are discovered, the site is now ready for User Acceptance and ‘Go Live’.
- Programming and development as per requirements and technical specifications
- Bug testing and fixes
- content added to the site
- Initial search engine optimisation, metatag updates
- Alpha and Beta release phases
- Timeframe: 2 to 8 weeks (project dependant)
- Web server setup and domain name transfer
- Last minute content changes
- User acceptance testing
- Formal training and documentation provided
- Site sign off and final payment
- Timeframe: 1 to 2 weeks.
The site may have launched, but the job of turning it into a profit making machine is far from over. Once the site is live, it needs to be promoted and the Search Engine Optimisation can begin. we assess the pages rankings on a monthly basis, make appropriate changes and provide you with a full report on how the site is going.
Promotion is preparation of meta tags, constant analysis and submittion of the URL to the search engines and directories. The site promotion is normally an ongoing process as the strategies of search engine may change quite often. If you are willing, then pay per click and paid submissions can also be done with additional cost.
Like any well-oiled machine, maintenance also needs to be carried out. Database optimising, link checking, load testing and minor tweaks and additions. We also take care of the hassle of looking after email accounts, autoresponders and other hosting related services.
- Search Engine Submission and Optimisation
- Inbound Link building
- Website maintenance
- Timeframe: Ongoing
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Singapore, France, Trichy. Thanks for our clients who helps us to extend our services in Chennai, Singapore, France, and trichy for sms gateway, payment gateway, website design, web development, web hosting, web casting, live video streaming and logo designing.
Welcome To Windblow Methodology
At Windblow, we have simplified the web design process to provide customers with professional website solutions at a fraction of the price of many other web site designers. By delivering a customised package full of all the features you want, we can ensure that the process of developing your website is quick, interactive, friendly and exciting.
Windblow Technologies Services is an IT Solutions Provider company based in Chennai(India). With our diverse knowledge and experiences in various IT fields (software development,Websites Designing,hardware, networking etc.),we are able to provide a One Stop IT Services and Solutions for your business.Hold Breath and Continue